I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Aunt Joyce’s Beef Stew….Comfort in a Bowl
- Fire Cider…Spicy Concoction to Cure What Ails You!
- “Smokey” Jalapeno Poppers will be featured on Fox 43 tomorrow morning!
- Asian Cucumber Salad….A fresh side dish that will tantalize your taste buds!
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy, Ginger, and Lime….Dinner Done “Light”!
- An October Southern Sunday Dinner…The Perfect Pot Roast (Every Time!)
- Red Gold Tomatoes, Luke Bryan, and Recipe Realities on Local Morning show!
- Luke Bryan’s Favorite Casserole: Chicken, Rice, and Tomato Bake from Red Gold Tomatoes
- Roasted Poblano & Onion (Rajas)…A taste of Mexico brought home to Knoxville!
- Dill Pickle Infused Vodka….For Fellow Pickle Fantatics Only!