I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Read before you make: Cheesy Baked Spinach Dip from The Chew
- Pulled Pork Sliders w/ Mustard BBQ Sauce (A Tried and True Recipe)
- Super Bowl Hot Wings with an Asian Twist! Happy Chinese New Year!
- Baked Pickles…A Healthy Super Bowl Option
- Pork ‘n Beans by Clean Eating…A Crock Pot Not Your Mama’s Soup Beans!
- Baked Spaghetti by Trisha Yearwood
- Braised Beef Short Ribs (a Tried and True Recipe)
- Beef and Three Bean Chili from FINE COOKING MAGAZINE (Feb/March 2014)
- Why the Recipe Realities Blog?