I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Cheesy Jalapeno Stuffed Shrimp Poppers with Red Pepper Jelly Sauce…My Own Kitchen Creation!
- An Update to a Personal Creation…Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Tropical Avocado Salad and a Creamy Lime Sauce.
- My Favorite Southern Fried Chicken…Perfection Every Time!
- WBIR/Fox43 Morning cooking segment on the Tomato &Pancetta Pie
- Tomato & Pancetta Pie…An Update to an Old Favorite!
- Spaghetti Carbonara…Delicious Dinner on the Table in 15 minutes!
- Southern Mustard Potato Salad….A personal recipe adapted from Mom
- Shrimp Dumplings with Ponzu Dipping Sauce…Light and Springy!
- Grilled Veggie Sandwiches with Herbed Goat Cheese…A Spring Time Treat!
- My Dream Kitchen….Yes, dreams can come true!