I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Shrimp Tacos topped with Tropical Guacamole Salad and a Creamy Lime Sauce
- Brie Tomato Pasta…A review of Katherine Heigl’s recipe featured on the Today Show
- My Culinary Adventure into Downtown Denver
- Stuffed Shrimp Bread…Your Must-Try Weekend Treat!
- Braised Mahi Mahi Puttanesca…..A Mediterranean Dish compliments of Curtis Stone
- A Taste of St. Paddy’s Day…Corned Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, and Roasted Cabbage on the side!
- Pork Carnitas…A Perfect Mexican Treat for Game Day!
- Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers…A Healthy Spin on an Old Favorite!
- Fire Cider…Spicy Concoction to Cure What Ails You!
- Aunt Joyce’s Beef Stew….Comfort in a Bowl