I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Beefy Vegetable Soup..Perfect for Winter Storm Pax!
- Winter Camping Menu: Sausage Hobo Packets
- Seafood Ceviche (A personal recipe very fitting for Valentine’s Day!)
- Gourmet Camping: How do you do it?
- Read before you make: Cheesy Baked Spinach Dip from The Chew
- Pulled Pork Sliders w/ Mustard BBQ Sauce (A Tried and True Recipe)
- Super Bowl Hot Wings with an Asian Twist! Happy Chinese New Year!
- Baked Pickles…A Healthy Super Bowl Option
- Pork ‘n Beans by Clean Eating…A Crock Pot Not Your Mama’s Soup Beans!
- Baked Spaghetti by Trisha Yearwood