I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Spicy Seafood Stew…Heaven in a Bowl (a personal recipe)
- Kitchen Tip: What to do with leftover wine?
- Mu Shu Chicken by Guy Fieri…A lot of ingredients but very tasty!
- Michael Symon’s Cheese Fondue…Let’s Test It!
- Kitchen Tip: Easy remedy to get rid of food smell in your kitchen after cooking!
- Romance on a Plate: Filet Mignon with Compound Butter and Mashed Potatoes with Carmelized Shallots
- Beefy Vegetable Soup..Perfect for Winter Storm Pax!
- Winter Camping Menu: Sausage Hobo Packets
- Seafood Ceviche (A personal recipe very fitting for Valentine’s Day!)
- Gourmet Camping: How do you do it?