I am a former teacher turned food blogger. Cooking has always been my passion and 4 years ago, I took it up a notch by appearing in monthly cooking segments for one of our local tv station, WBIR/Mornings with Fox 43 in Knoxville.
Posts by Recipe Realities:
- Pasta with Red Clam Sauce….or to my kids “Chicken Spaghetti”!
- Pan Seared Chicken with Olives…from The Kitchen on Food Network
- Sweet and Spicy Shrimp with Rice Noodles…A Hit!
- Jeff makes me a nice steak dinner using my blog recipe!
- Chicken Enchiladas with a Healthy Twist…A Tried and True Recipe!
- Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup Recipe by Cooking Light…A Recipe Review
- Corned Beef an Irish Tradition on St. Patricks’s day? NOT!!
- A recipe community in the making!
- Ranch Style Chicken Sandwiches…A “Kid-Friendly” Pioneer Woman Recipe
- Grilled Char with Yukon Golds and Tomato-Red Onion Relish…A “Cooking Light” Magazine recipe